JVA, Incorporated is a consulting engineering firm with offices in Boulder, Fort Collins, Winter Park, Glenwood Springs, and Denver, Colorado. Since 1956, JVA has provided engineering services to architects, owners, building departments, and general contractors in Colorado and nationwide. Our Structural, Civil, and Environmental engineering departments offer highly skilled engineers who complement your experience to fully meet your design and construction needs. We take pride in our commitment to provide excellent service.
Our team believes in active involvement in all phases of design. Our focus on sustainable site design and high performance buildings is reflected throughout all our projects. JVA’s staff includes LEED Accredited professionals. We understand the importance of resource and energy stewardship. We are actively involved in industry-leading organizations and our staff holds professional registrations in all 50 states. JVA’s professional culture values sound judgment, creative thinking and design sensitivity.
- K-12, Rural BEST, and Higher Education
- Government and Municipal
- Parks, Recreation, Trails, Camps, and Resorts
- Healthcare, Commercial, Retail, Medical, and Industrial
- Residential, Senior, and Multi-family Housing
- Historic Preservation
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Arrays
- Sports Fields and Synthetic Turf Systems
- Roads, Sidewalks, Right-of-way, and Parking
- Water and Wastewater
- Stormwater, Drainage, and Floodplain