JVA, Incorporated is a consulting engineering firm with offices in Boulder, Fort Collins, Winter Park, Glenwood Springs, and Denver, Colorado. Since 1956, JVA has provided engineering services to architects, owners, building departments, and general contractors in Colorado and nationwide. Our Structural, Civil, and Environmental engineering departments offer highly skilled services that complement our experience and allow us to fully meet your design and construction needs. We take pride in our commitment to providing excellent service.
Our team believes in active involvement in all phases of design and our focus on sustainable site design and high performance buildings is reflected throughout all of our projects. JVA’s staff includes LEED Accredited personnel and we understand the importance of resource and energy stewardship. We are actively involved in more than 25 industry-leading organizations and our staff holds professional registrations across the country. JVA has developed a professional culture that values sound judgment, creative thinking and design sensitivity. We offer excellent technical skills with high quality documentation and we foster effective communication with our entire staff.
- K-12, Rural BEST, and Higher Education
- Government and Municipal
- Parks, Recreation, Trails, Camp, and Resort
- Healthcare, Commercial, Retail, Medical, and Industrial
- Residential, Senior, and Multi-family Housing
- Historic Preservation
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Arrays
- Sports Fields and Synthetic Turf Systems
- Roads, Sidewalks, Right-of-way, and Parking
- Water and Wastewater
- Stormwater, Drainage, and Floodplain