JVA Response to COVID-19
To Our Valued Clients,
JVA would like to share our plan for mitigating the impact of COVID-19. Our first priority is the health, safety and well-being of our staff, their families, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. Over the past couple of weeks, we have been preparing for our staff to work remotely by testing our collaboration tools and remote connectivity. Effective immediately, all JVA employees will be directed to work remotely to do our part in preventing the spread of the virus.
There are several measures we are implementing to safely navigate the rapidly changing situation while serving our customers and communities effectively. Our goal is to continue to serve our clients with the same quality of engineering you have come to expect from JVA. The following response plan and mitigation measures have been implemented:
- Our staff is working remotely until further notice
- We will maintain regular business hours to serve our clients
- Our responsiveness through email, phone, and collaboration software will be a priority
- JVA will host or attend virtual meetings whenever possible through Microsoft Teams, WebEx, and conference lines
- Construction site visits and observations will continue as necessary
We are committed to taking all applicable measures to keep our clients and staff safe and healthy and will stay in direct communication as the situation evolves. We will work together as a community to rise and meet the challenges upon us. Our thoughts are with all those who have already been impacted.
Thank you again for the opportunity to support you and your organization and please don’t hesitate to reach out to JVA directly if you have any questions or concerns.
The JVA Team
(Find out more about JVA, who we are and what we do)